INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Scrapbook Room Envy

There are times when I get Scrapbook Room Envy. Granted I do have a little Scrapbook Nook of my very own, but there it is...it's a nook. Its filled to the brim with everything I need to create layouts, stamping projects and more. But I have to admit...there are times when I wish it were bigger, that I could have my computer, printers sewing machine, my little TV and a big comfy chair in thereMy favorite segment in Creating Keepsakes magazine is "Embrace Your Space". It's amazing how serene and tranquil some of these spaces look. My favorite room to date has to be Becky Higgins scrapbooking room. The shades of Aqua Blue she has painted on on the walls is the end all be all. There are some wonderful scrapbooking/stamping rooms featured on the Internet (2 peas has some great ones posted there). One day we will move again, and then maybe, just maybe I'll get a bigger space to make into my Scrapbook Nook.

No comments: