INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Peg Board


I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed having a peg board right over my work space. You have total control of how you want to arrange and rearrange the way you want to have your scrapbooking tools and items displayed. Everything that you need to make a layout can be right in front of you. My peg board is always being re-arranged to suit my needs at that time. The picture you see is how it looks today, next week or next month is could be different. Peg boards are no longer just for tool storage in the garage, they've come full circle and are inside of the home too! So when looking at designing a little "Scrapbook Nook" of your own, don't over look Peg Board! And it can be painted to match an decor!

No comments: