INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Birthdays

I've recovered from my summer flu bug and am back on track with scrapbooking and other craft projects! Being sick realy put me off my mark for a few days. But I'm back in the saddle again ready to create wonderful memories on paper! Tomorrow is my son Andrew's 14th birthday. Poor kid doesn't know it yet, but his mother has plans to follow him around through out the day taking pictures of him. Hannah's 11th birthday is next week...same thing goes for her as well (I hope she brushes her hair before I start taking photo's :D).

There's just something fun about capturing your child (or anyone for that matter) on film when they are not expecting you to be there. The natural smile photo's are always the hardest ones to get and the best ones to have! I can hardly wait! Heck now to go out and get birthday presents...and make them each their very own special birthday card. I've got plans on making each of my children a mini birthday album...that's going to be fun! My Mother-in-Law will be celebrating a birthday next month (it's the day before our wedding anniversary). I've decided to make her something ultra special...a counted cross stitched picture. I love to do cross stitching but I rarely sit down and do it any more these days. It seems that I'm always being pulled into 20 different directions. But I've cracked open a new package of needles and am warming up on a small sampler before I get started on the big present.

No comments: