INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 28, 2006

Leaving Tomorrow...

We're leaving tomorrow...I can't believe it! I only have a couple more things to get done around here. It's all falling into place, which to me is a miracle! One more thing to cross off the list of things to do...My husband applied and has his international drivers permit/license. I've got the camera packed, battery charger packed and now to shove them all into the backpacks we bought.
I've saved all of the receipts for the items that we have bought so far, so I can do a layout on the cost of leaving for an international vacation...this is going to be a hoot! My idea for a layout is this...The money we save on airline tickets vs. how much we paid for the road trip, should be interesting.
Travel Journal- it's been made and I even have a pocket page adhered to the back cover to hold maps and notes. I've decided upon a book to bring on this journey, seems fitting to bring something British so I chose Jane Austen's Mansfield Park. I have this is paper back which is nice and light weight. I'm even bringing a couple of cross stitch projects to work on. Can you tell that I hate to be bored?
We hemmed and hawed about bringing the lap top, the final decision, yes we're bringing the darn thing. Hopefully we'll be able to get a FREE Internet connection (I hate having to pay). I can tell you all about the places we've visited and such. But in case I am unable to get on line come back and check out my blog after the 10th. Then again since we are flying via a hop we could be home as late as the 13th of August.

No comments: