INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 16, 2009

500

That's the number of pictures I've taken in the past 2 days. Okay so it's probably closer to 600, but seriously, who's counting besides me ;-) Don't worry, I have no intentions of posting that many pictures- I'll just hit the highlights of the trip. Its a lot of photo's for me to go through and assess, so be patient with me as it will take me a few days. We've still got our teenage guests for a few more days, and I will be out and about with them for another 3 days.

Today was amazing! Driving into the outskirts of London, taking the train all over, going on a river cruise on the Thames, taking a 2 hour bus tour (we all loved riding on the top level of the bus). We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe (lunch was delish- as it has been at ANY Hard Rock Cafe we've dined at). We walked a lot today and the weather couldn't have been more perfect for our day in London.

I feel truly blessed!

1 comment:

Judith said...

Glad you had a great time in the Capital. I Love London. x