INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 03, 2009

The things that I do

I had someone question me here about my role in the military key spouse program on my blog and I hope that I was able to address their questions. I do not take my position as a key spouse and a key spouse mentor lightly. I am all too aware of domestic violence issues within the military. I'm also very aware of the suicide rates, the ratio of debt that some families have put themselves in and much more. I also review news briefings from the FDA, CDC, Health and Human Services and a few other agencies, and this from me- a woman who is not paid for her time. I have no ulterior motives in what I do, I am here to help people help themselves- no more no less.

1 comment:

Judith said...

I have something on my blog for you. pop over and have a look. x