INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a busy day

I was up at 5:30 am this morning and out the door by 6:30 am and in a 12 passenger van by 7 am. Hannah had her first orthodontic appointment today at RAF Lakenheath. I'm very grateful that a very experienced driver was the the helm and took myself and my daughter and a woman named Rebecca and her little girl Cindy to the Lakenheath Hospital for our appointments. Hannah's appointment was a full 2 hours long! Well be doing it again in October. We did have a little time before her appointment to run to the BX which was across the street and have a little snack. We ran out of time at the tail end and never did get back to pick up those Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, that will just have to wait for next time.

Now for me to finish up making my famous home made chicken pies-m'm!!!

No comments: