INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Christian Fellowship

Small gatherings with friends are simply the best! Our church congregation had a potluck brunch after Mass today. I loved how we're all involved in this- all of the parishioners take an active roll in helping out in church. Our congregation may be small, but it's one that is a close knit family welcoming new members with open arms with everyone helping one another out where they can.

I feel truly blessed to be a member of this small yet warm and loving Christian community. I thank the Lord for bringing my family here to England and to RAF Croughton and for the friendships that I am making here.

1 comment:

Sheilagh said...

Sounds like you have settled down very nicely now Sandie. It is lovely to read about your life and the community you live in. I am still jealous about Dunkin Donuts though..Lol

Best wishes

Sheilagh