INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Being Sick

In case you were wondering where I've been...I've been sick. I've had a tummy bug and let me tell you it was not pleasant! Why is it that I can eat the same things as the rest of my family members yet I am the one to "catch" some sort of bug? Just the luck of the draw I suppose.

So while being sick I managed to tinker around with a little project that I've been wanting to do for a while. I have these fabric covered Colorbok albums that I got on clearance from target over a year ago. I've been wanting to stamp on the outside covers, but never knew what it was that I wanted to stamp on them. So last night I got out the Fabrico Black Ink and some new flower stamps by Autumn Leaves and went to stamping all of one of those albums...LOVE IT! What a great way to dress up a plain album! Now my 11 year old daughter Hannah says to me "Mom, they're rather plain" meaning that I need to color the flowers. I colored in 3 of those flowers this morning...to be perfectly honest, I think that I prefer the flowers just stamped in black ink. Oh well, this is just a play around album any way. I'm not sure what I will stamp on the other 2 albums, those can wait for now.

No comments: