INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 04, 2006

I've been home a week now...

And I haven't done any real scrapbooking per say with exception of drawing up a sketch or two. Well I guess there's the inking of the card-stock and printed paper that I did yesterday afternoon in preparation of doing the layout. Heck I haven't written a letter, I haven't even picked up and worked on any of my almost finished needlework projects. There always seems to be something pulling me in the opposite direction, something else that needs my attention. And lets not even go there with the book I've been trying to read for the past 2 months.

So I'm hoping that September will pick up for me in the creative department. I've already got 2 sketches drawn up, picked out and sent the OSC photo's to be printed at Walgreen's (I need to pick them up today). I'm eager to get working on those layouts! I also want to work on the cross stitch project for my m-i-l.

We went to a BBQ Saturday and it was a lot of fun! We all enjoyed getting out and being with friends. It makes me want to have a cook out at our place! Getting friends together, hanging out and enjoying the company of friends.

I've been trying to get my mother-in-law out here for a vacation and I think that she is finally taking me up on the offer. I think that she she's finally narrowed down when she wants to come. I need to check my e-mail and see if she has purchased her airline ticket to come out...then I'll have "for sure" dates for her visit. I look forward to her coming out here. Maybe I can take her to an OSC function while she's here!

So it's Labor Day and I hope that everyone who reads my blog has a wonderful day! I'm going to get out of here and run out to Walgreen's to pick up my photo's while my entire family is asleep!

No comments: