INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm keeping busy...

I've been keeping pretty busy since my Mother-in-law arrived on Friday. Yesterday I took her to "Some-one's in the Kitchen" (my favorite place to buy kitchen tools and whatnot's) and then onward to "Hobby Lobby" to get some yarn (she makes the coolest knitted scarves). Well I ended up buying this seriously cool eyelash yarn in this variegated Sea-glass/Peacock (green to aqua) color...it's awesome looking! I also happened to have a 40% off coupon in my purse and I headed on over to the Scrapbooking Department to see what treasures I could find. I was excited to see that they finally had the Crop-a-dile, I had been wanting one of these little gems since CKU-Boston. So with my $40% off coupon I got it for the great price of $14.99...not to shabby of a deal if I do say so myself.

No comments: