INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, September 08, 2006

Journaling and the OSC Scrapbooks

Journaling... not all of my pages warrant the in depth details of the who what where and when that is generally associated with scrapbooking. But the project that I am working on now needs names, dozens of names. So I will need some help getting these names together and then I can type them out. This is for the OSC scrapbooks. My goal with these scrapbooks is to get a picture of every member in there at least once. I've noticed that in the OSC scrapbooks of years past, you see pictures of the same people over and over again without any mention of who they are or their squadron affiliation. Well that is changing here and now. I'm making sure that details of who is in what picture are being given versus going into detail of the food menu. I also need to take a clear picture of this years executive board and of the non-executive board members as I feel that we all need to be represented in these albums with our names. Our albums will have interest features as well as pocket pages for each months OSC new letter. I plan on giving out a well organized and beautifully made album to our membership, the OSC President, The honorary President who is the Wing Commanders Spouse and Honorary Vice President who is the Vice Wing Commanders spouse in May 2007.

No comments: