INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Putting School Portraits in your Scrapbooks

I've never had a problem with being able to crop down an 8x10. As a matter of fact, I love working with those school portraits! It gives me the opportunity to make them look "better". Cropping out those huge open areas and bringing my child into a better frame so to speak. Lets face it, if you have more than 1 child it just isn't realistic to hang up every school picture, heck even with one child that would be a little much. So for me putting them into scrapbooks was a natural thing. These layouts don't need to be elborate pieces of art...just cover the basics...the name of the school, the school year, your child's name, grade and possibly the teacher if they are still in elemtry school.

No comments: