INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Creative Moment

So there it was...a blustery Saturday. Wind, rain, hail and more wind. We ended up staying at home. It was just too darn miserable to go out! We all did our own thing...Hannah and Lucien tinkered around on the Miata, then played with the electric train set, my mother-in-law knitted and almost finished a scarf, Andrew of course played on his computer all day long and then as for myself I tinkered around intermittently in my Scrapbook Nook. I was playing around with some new to me product from Ranger Industries, made a few new cards and had fun playing with cardstock, ribbon, twill tape and of course stamps! Then of course there was the 20 page album that I started on Thursday and finished on Saturday. I can't begin to tell you all how pleased I am with that accomplishment! So yes, I am having a creative moment and I am relishing the thought of being just as productive and creative today!

No comments: