INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My busy busy Wednesday

Today has been one of those go go go kind of days. Starting with my son's Orthodontic appointment at 7:30 am (ugh). So we have to leave the house by 6:55 am at the latest...or that we seriously throw us off track. We get there with time to burn...okay so it's 5 minutes. We're done there and off we go to get Andrew off to High School. We pull Andrew's bike out of the back of the Prairie Schooner (the nick name for my Honda Minivan).
Next stop the Post Office...where I am getting the paper work to file 2 postal claims. Those packages I shipped from RAF Mildenhall on August 9th still have not found their way here. I shipped them insured priority mail. This stinks because they have our clothes in them...my favorite pair of Chaco sandals, my new skirt, new Capri pants and more! I really don't want to make a claim, I'd much rather have those boxes with our things arrive on and be there on my door step!
Next stop...OSC Board Meeting. It took longer than I expected at the Post Office. But I was able to make the tail end of the board meeting, where I was able to vote on a few issues at hand. I met one of my newest neighbors...and she is a hoot! I can tell that we are going to get along fabulously! She is a scrapbooker and that right there signifies something doesn't it? LOL!
So what's next right? Tonight there's a spouses coffee that I will be attending. So what's for dinner? Left overs...but they aren't bad left overs, these are actually rather yummy. It's the inside of a chicken pot pie, My own special chicken pot pie recipe that no one else has :)
I'm planning out the door prize give aways for my OSC crop. This is going to be a total blast! I'm excited and better yet others are excited about this crop.

No comments: