INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

When "little" projects take on a life of their own...

Okay, my project started out innocent enough with a simple rearranging a few things in my Armoiré, mainly the oodles of board games that we have. Well of course you know that my scrapbooks are stored in there...so I rearranged them as well and decided to take some of my empty scrapbooks from the hall scrap closet (formerly known as the linen closet) and put them in the Armoiré. Then of course my plan was to remove the dozens of boxes of Stampin Up stamps from my daughters top shelf of her closet and place them in the scrap closet. So now I have 4 areas of my house in chaos...the living room, my daughters room, the hall way in between my son's bedroom and the master bed room then of course it wouldn't be complete without turning my Scrapbook Nook upside down, LOL! I moved some books and binders from a small book shelf in the scrapbook nook into the scrap closet and now look...I rearranged my cardstock and moved it around as well, AUGH! I look at the time and say OH WOW, I've been at this for the better part of the day. Hmmm, what frozen delights am I making for dinner? LOL!
Break time over...time for me to get this house in order before my husband gets home and thinks that I'm freaking out while looking for something. My answer would be...Yes, I'm looking for something honey...my mind!

No comments: