INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 04, 2006

My Scrapbooking goals for September

Here are my scrapbooking goals that I will hopefully achieve for the month of September...

scrap the OSC August function (that's either a double or triple page layout for "4" 12x12 albums)

Pick up OSC pictures at Walgreen's (I ordered them the other day)

Finish up my home work from my Becky Higgins class kit (it's an entire album)

Finish up Lisa Bearnson 2 page spread

Finish up class kit from Around the Block

Finish up class project from Bazzill Basics Paper Co.

Make something with the scrapbook paper from the Cactus Pink sponsored class

Finish up Jen Child's class project

Now keep in mind that I got nothing done with exception of those "20" 6x6 pages in the month of August. And that was only because of CKU-Masters! Being gone from home for 23 days did not help me in the least!

No comments: