INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Crop @ My House Today!

Here I am, gearing up for a fun crop here at my house. I've got some that have RSVP'd to let me know that they will be here and others that have not bothered to let me know one way or the other (there's always some in every group). NO matter who shows up, we're going to have fun, that is certain!
Besides giving out a door prize or two, I'm also serving lunch. What's on the menu? Quiche! Bacon and Onion to be exact so I suppose that makes it Quiche Lorraine.
When ever I go to crops I always work on some sort of page kit that I have. I never sit down and get into detailed work on a layout because I'm always getting distracted. Since I never did get to work on those kits I brought with me to CKU-Masters in Boston last month (was way too busy with homework from my classes), I'm going to pull one out and work on it today. I'm not putting in any pictures or journaling, I'm just putting together the pages for the 8x8 album. That will keep me plenty busy! I'll have to fill you all in on the details of the crop, who showed up and how it went...later.

No comments: