INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Local Cool Scrapbooking Finds

I was out and about with my mother in law yesterday. We went out to lunch at one of my favorite places Mongolian Grill. After lunch we stopped in at one of my favorite scrapbooking stores. She had new product in and it looked great! I was excited to be able to pick up some of the colored jumbo paper clips by Bazzill Basics. I also saw that they now carry the Click it eyelet setting tool by Karen Foster. Now at least I'll be able to tell others where they can get things locally without having to go through the hassle of shopping on the Internet...because the typical scrapbooker wants a tool or paper NOW...not 3 weeks from now, LOL! So for those that are local that read my blog the Click-it is available at "Happy Daze". But buy it next week... when the store is having 30% off for military appreciation week!
Just the other day I was in Hobby Lobby (again with the mother in law) and I used my 40% off coupon for the Crop-a-dile tool. LOVE IT! I really love how it goes through chip board like butter! It makes it super easy to make mini album covers from chip board!
"Scrapbook Etc" has ordered (and should have in stock by now) the Craft Mat from Ranger Industries. I LOVE that thing! I have two and let me tell you I would LOVE to have more! I can have crops and better yet stamping parties and not worry about heat damage happening to my counter tops or table tops! This is a "tool" that is especially tailor made for the "Kitchen Table" scrapbooker and stamper! If you don't have one, trust me you will want to have this product! And it wipes clean! What is not to like?

No comments: