INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Scrapbooking Toys

One of my most favorite scrapbooking toys is my Cannon Picture Printer. I love how I am able to be able to print wonderfully clear and crisp 4x6 photo's with this thing! Mine is a CP-200. I got it for Christmas 2004...okay a little after Christmas but it was still for Christmas ya know ;)
So today I'm creating more layouts and I need a few pictures...so I plug in my little picture printer and WOW! What great quality photo's! This printer does the same thing that the new Kodak picture printers do. And now that the photo printer packs are $9.99...got to love technology and how the prices come down after a while. When I first got this printer the photo packs were $24.99, eeek! This is much more affordable now!

No comments: