INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm changing my look...

yes you read that right, I'm going to be changing my look. I changed it a year ago and made my hair brown. I did it on a temporary basis to look like Audrey Hepburn for a themed OSC function with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. I liked it so I kept it brown, for a year now. Well I've had enough of it being brown! I went in to the salon a few days before leaving for Boston and this new stylist made my hair 3 shades darker than I wanted it. Every time I look in the mirror I shake my head. I just do not like it. So get ready folks...I'm going back to being me...what is "me"? you wonder...it's a lot Blonder than it is now that's fror sure, LOL! I can not take this look any longer, and the black tipped ends of my hair have got to go! The stylist gave me a "trendy new look", I'm sorry but this just isn't doing it for me!

I posted that picture of myself taken by Becky Higgins...I love that picture just not my hair color. So in the next few days I'll be sporting a new hair color. Don't be shocked...I know that it will be a bit of a surprise but hey...what's hair for if you can't have fun with it right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ya no matter what color you are LOL Altho I do like the blonde better :D