INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's Tuesday Gromit

So here it is, Tuesday. I have a to do list that I'm not very fond of at the moment. I've been knocking things off that list right and left but they are unpleasant chores to say the least.
What is up with our laundry? Didn't I just tackle Mount Washmore on Saturday? I know that I did and here it is Tuesday and there are "5" loads that have accumulated since Saturdays wash fest, Sheesh! I think that there is something to be said about nudist colony's...no laundry hanging over them, LOL!
So I'm tooling around in the upstairs (our house is a split level and it's reversed from a standard normal house plan bedrooms are downstairs while everything else is upstairs) okay so I'm tooling around and I'm either batty as a loon or my house smells funky. I can't pin point it yet but there is some weird odor coming from somewhere. Now I'm on some sort of warped mission to locate where the smell is coming from. Can someone tell me why is it that women have this innate sense of smell and men can't seem to smell a thing?
I'm off to do some exchanges...seems I have to go into the dressing room with my daughter to make sure that clothes fit her properly. I trusted her when she said that the 12 slims fit her...well they fit her in length only, LOL! So I'm off to Kohl's to do an exchange.

No comments: