INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In the Kitchen with Sandie

I adore cooking, but since I have such a small kitchen I find that I need an assistant to wash up for me while I go along, LOL! There's no place to stack up dirty dishes...so out of concerns about space I HAVE to wash and put away as I go through the recipes.
On today's list I have a few things...Iodized Sea Salt, Malt Vinegar, lady fingers and Mascarpone cheese. I'll need to go to Safeway to find these items, since they are not carried in our commissary. Yes, I'm going to make a Tiramisu (My daughter and mother in law adore it).
I think that today's dinner will be Mexican food . I'm in the mood to cook Mexican...and since it's supposed to warm up to 60º I figure that Mexican will be a good alternative to me making soup again.
How do you feel about Chicken Pot Pie? I make a great Chicken Pie and will be making it this week. I have a feeling that my mother-in-law will be loving this dish as well as the others I have made so far.
I need to head on out to the grocery store and get those items so I can get started cooking as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time in the kitchen girlie! sounds like a great meal!