INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Scrapbook Store closing it's doors

It's true, my new favorite local scrapbooking store that has only been in business here in Rapid City 1 year is closing it's doors. The owner decided to move to Mitchell- go figure. I don't think that the store owner gave the business a chance. Maybe if she would have looked for a store front that had a better flow of traffic, the place she was at was well...hard to find. I enjoyed shopping there but did find her prices rather high but I still enjoyed the great selection and enjoyed shopping there. I loved to be able to see first hand the kinds of merchandise that I only saw on line or in the magazines- loved the Fancy Pants stamps that she had. Am I sad that she's decided to abandon us after being here only a year? Yes! Especially since she drove the other 2 local scrapbooking stores out of business. So more than ever I will spend my scrapbooking dollars at my favorite place (no it's not Hobby Lobby) it's with Cindy and her site http://www.3scrappyboys.com/. She has fresh new merchandise, the latest items on the market and the BEST customer service ever!

No comments: