INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Do you like who you are?

I'll be the first to say it...I like being me! Some days I wonder how I would have turned out if I didn't meet the kinds of people I have on my journey through life. But all in all I have to say that I like who I am. I always see those blog questions of the day "if you could change something in your past what would it be?". Oh for crying out loud... are you serious? Now if I really had to answer that question the only thing I would have changed was the crappy cars I bought, LOL!!! I have to think that ones life experiences make up who they are. I know that I am constantly evolving and changing and that's only because of my life experiences. Each day is a new day unto it's self. I wake up and say- Thanks God for another day, I'm going to make the best of it!

I had someone ask me recently "Is there anything that you don't do? My reply...yeah I don't do windows, LOL! I get a really strange look with that answer :-) I love to do things, cooking is a real passion of mine heck, I have my famous Momma Sauce simmering away on the stove right now:-) Cooking, sewing, gardening, needlework- I'll try anything once. If I find that I enjoy it, then I'll become proficient at it.

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've heard people say things like..."Oh I wish that I was as talented as so and so" or "Oh I wish that I could cook like you" or "Oh I wish that I could scrapbook like you and/or so and so". My answer is simple....get out there and try your hand at it! You never will know your full potential until you get out of your chair and give it a try!

No comments: