INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Clean your room!

With that very thought in mind I cleaned my room...my scrapbook room that is :-). It's amazing how messy and cluttered one little space can get. But then again that's what happens when you play with your toys and don't put things away when you've finished playing with them. So everything is pretty neat and tidy, I swept the floor and put things in their proper place. I burnt a candle in there for a while to make everything smell nice and fresh (I just love the scent "Clean Cotton").
I'm getting ready for Stamp Group to meet here on Monday and Scrapbook Group to meet here on Wednesday. I'm not making any snacks or nibbles for either event as I really don't have time for such frivolities this week. Maybe next month will find me not scheduling things back to back like I did this month. One of my biggest regrets is not being firm in saying "no children allowed" for our OSC crop...I will be putting it in the next OSC news letter as it is time away from kids and husbands...it's just the ladies and that's just how I want to keep it!

No comments: