INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wow what a day!

I get the biggest kick out of working with my girlfriends at our base thrift shop. Oh my word they are a total hoot to be around! We accomplished so much today in preparation for our open house tonight (which by the way went very well).  The store looks great! Kristi did such a wonderful job of getting the consignment part of the store organized, Heidi and Kim brought the glass counter around to the side so customers can view items in it better and I just rearranged items in the house wares department so customers could view them better. WOW - what a world of difference those subtle changes made in the appearance and over all feel of the store. It’s so much cleaner now, better organized and everything just seems to flow so much better. I am so blessed to be able to call these wonderful ladies that I volunteer with on a weekly basis my friends.

 

  

 

No comments: