INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Scrapbooking...

Here's something that I haven't done in a few days. I've got some great paper that I really want to work with. I'm not one to create something with patterned paper then look for a photo to go with the layout that I just made- I could never get behind that concept. But here I am doing just that- weird! I'm still in the rearranging stage and I think that I have the design nailed- for 2 different layouts.

Sign ups for the OSC scrapbooking group went VERY well Thursday night. Besides myself I have 12 people signed- I'm excited! Now we shall see if they all come to each get together, there will be some that want to get together on weekends and I'm fine with that too. I'm going to try hard to get the ladies to get together with the Enlisted Spouses group for their monthly crops (they are a fun group). The ESG meets at the chapel rec room on base at the last Saturday of the month. The place has a vast amount of tables set up with chairs and is a perfect place for a crop.

I've decided that I want to host a "Crop for the Cure". Not at my house but at the Club on base. I would like to have prizes donated from the various places in our community that sell scrapbooking supplies. I could collect the fees and donate them in the name of Ellsworth OSC- I've bounced this idea by our OSC president and the 1st Vice President and a couple of other folks- everything needs to get under way for this to happen. I would invite the ESG spouses to attend and basically anyone who scrapbooks could come to this event. I'd have to get firm Rsvps so the club could make lunch for us all. Ohhhh I just love this idea! I hope that I'm able to pull it off.

No comments: