INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, September 14, 2007

Mom- the psychic that can find all things misplaced

You ever think about your life and how much easier it would be if your children actually did what you asked them to do? Like putting things away in their proper places when they are done with them! Which leads to me to... what is it with me being the hub for all things misplaced? It's like some sort of mother vortex psychic thing going on...I can't find the keys to MY car...lets ask Mom she'll know where I put them. Or my husband "honey do you know where my wallet/cell phone/hat or something or other here is?" Some mornings I just hold my breath and wait until they leave for work and school! It's like that all of the time...they misplace something and suddenly they think that I know where they put it? Sheesh! Please tell me that I'm not alone in this issue. I can't call what I do having any kind of psychic ability I like to call it being ORGANIZED and leave it at that, LOL!

No comments: