INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, September 28, 2007

Rubber Stamps and Scrapbooking Supplies

As an avid stamper, I adore many different lines of rubber stamps. One of my favorites is Stampin Up. I have a friend who sells (her name is Peg) and I tell ya...this woman does the neatest things with stamps! For just over 2 years now I've been in one or another of her stamp groups and have not been able to make it...but recently I had Stamp group meet up in my home. Peg had THE neatest items to show us (now I want them all). But the best thing is that they can all be used in scrapbooking too!

Now why am I writing about this? I feel that everyone should take a stamping or scrapbooking class, to get back in touch with some techniques and to see new products being used. I'm all over those water color crayons (which will be my next purchase). LOVE love love those! The total ease of working with them was remarkable. I have water colors in a tube, water colors in dried cake form and water color pencils. But these water color crayons were THE easiest things to work with!

No comments: