INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 17, 2007

In the groove!

I spent the day having fun...first it was visit with my girlfriend Kim (she's such a treasure) then it was stamping with friends (we made the cutest little cards) then it was lunch with my husband. After lunch we dropped off some of the Bingo prizes for Thursday nights function then off to do errands together in town.

It's official, all of our cars are now registered in South Dakota. We became official residents not too long ago. Then after the court house with the car registration we were off to drop off stuff at the Salvation Army (things from our end of season clean out from the Thrift Shop), a trip to Lowe's to get some wood to make some shelving in the storage/utility room, then to Hancock Fabrics so I can get some material to make a window treatment.

I've not been in the "sewing groove" for quite some time but tonight I got it bad! I made my new window treatment and now to get the hardware installed. I can't do that since the power tools are being used by my husband at the moment. I don't want to break his stride as he is really making some serious progress in the utility room. The hardware can wait until tomorrow...then I'll string everything up and make it look pretty in the formal dining room. I chose Crimson- never had any sort of window treatment in that color and decided that I wanted to try something new and different. No more country cutesy for me, I want a more sophisticated look going on in our home.

No comments: