INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back to being Super Mom....

My mother in law is back home in Massachusetts and we're settling back into our daily routine. I took last week off from volunteering and other things just to hang out with the m-i-l. I just felt that It wouldn't have been very nice of me to be gone five plus hours a day for 6 of the 7 days she was here. So I took her out every day to do a little shopping of what not.

I'm now back in the saddle and have my Super Mom t-shirt on and am ready to go! First stop back to the Thrift Shop to volunteer, then off to get the girl from school and off to an orthodontic appointment. Then of course over to Walgreen's to get some tooth paste because it's the only store that carries the brand that our son likes to use. But hey...at least he brushes his teeth. I've always said that I don't care if we all use different brands of toothpaste as long as we all brush our teeth! Growing up my parents bought one brand and that was it...we all used the same tube of tooth paste (eeew) and it was what ever brand was on sale that week. So now I've got a family of my own and with our own different tastes, likes and dislikes. I can't stand gel tooth paste but it's what my daughter likes- my daughter can't stand mint flavored anything so hers is fruit flavored...yes I'll admit it, we're all different and some needs should to be catered to.

Off to grab some more coffee, a quick snack and off to volunteer I go!

No comments: