INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

There's something to be said about...

Being Happy! I've been happy all day long! No matter what went on or who wasn't happy (Heidi was in a bad mood all day) I just couldn't help but to smile and feel HAPPY!!! No there's nothing extraordinary going on in my life...I just feel happy and so happy in fact that I've been making others feel happy too!

So here I am at home...thinking WOW! It's been a fantastic day! I have to say that smiling and being cheerful is infectious. I hate to see people being sad and feeling lonely and left out. Our last customer of the day came in her name is Felicia...she's new to our base. I could tell that she was very lonely and looking for some adult conversation. I got her to open up and talk a bit about herself. It kills me when I see women who are obviously lonely and are having a hard time meeting people and making new friends at a new assignment. I invited her to come spend some time with us at the thrift shop volunteering, that we pay for child care at the CDC and we're always good company! I sincerely hope that she takes me up on the offer.

It's left over night here at my house...I need to clear out the refrigerator so no cooking for me, it's microwave action tonight! Woohoo...it's vegetarian chili for me! As for everyone...grab a box and heat it up! The more I get cleared out the better!

Now it's Miller Time, okay it's not really. But I will pour myself a glass of wine and read some more of my Agatha Christie novel "The Halloween Party". Are you reading any good books??? I'd love to know!

No comments: