INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 08, 2007

My Community

The car accident that I posted the link to on Friday touches so many of us in this small community. The older gentleman in the accident is someone who attends the same church that we do, his name did not sound familiar but when he was described to me I knew instantly who he was/is.

I've driven dozens of times on that particular piece of highway and have always thought to myself that there right there under that bridge is an accident waiting to happen. And what happened is a tragedy, a true tragedy but by some miracle from God, all parties involved survived. Now there was a 2nd accident there this this past week, one involving a semi tractor-trailer.

What would should do is to pull together as a community, stop trying to point the finger at any one person and fix the roads! The roads here between Box Elder and Rapid City are in major need of more highway funding!

No comments: