INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Scrapbooking...

There's something for everyone! The industry has gone through many changes in the past 7 years...many have been good. We've seen many trends come and go. And just like the clothing industry old styles/trends come full circle and are suddenly "hip" all over again. Am I glad that I never threw away my corner rounder? I suppose so (I say this with a smirk on my face). I don't use it on my photos but I do use it from time to time on cardstock and patterned paper.

It's starting out as a foggy day but the forecast is saying rain. I hope it rains as I love this kind of weather- it's perfect scrapping weather! I know that I get more scrapbook work done when the weather is yucky then when it's bright and sunny. There's something to be said about a steamy mug of hot chocolate over loaded with marshmallows and having a chick flick playing on my little DVD player while I'm playing with Bazzill Cardstock and Prima flowers. OH and a floral scented Yankee candle burning helps set the mood for me too!

So today is a creative day! I ordered some pictures from Shutterfly and they should be here by Friday. I'm going to print some more at home and go through some older photos that I had printed a while ago. I'm going to get creative with pictures from our Hawaiian vacation, the OSC Halloween Party and more!

No comments: