INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 29, 2007

Scattagories

I got this from my friend Liz V- she's always sending fun stuff like this. But I have to tell ya...it was easy for me to do but I can see it being a little more difficult for other letters of the alphabet. Try it and have fun with it today!


Scattagories...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email.
When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you.
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the
same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name
question.

What is your name? Sandie
Four letter word: Soup
Vehicle: Stealth
TV Show: Show me the Money
City: Sacramento
Girl Name: Samantha
Alcoholic drink: Seagram’s and 7up
Boy Name: Steve
Something you wear: Socks
Occupation: Social worker
Celebrity: Sharon Stone
Food: Sandwich
Something found in a bathroom: Soap
Reason for Being Late: Sleeping in
Cartoon Character: Scooby Doo

Something You Shout: Stop it!

No comments: