INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ghirardelli Chocolate...YUM!

How do you welcome new neighbors? Do you go over right away and introduce yourself? Or do you wait until they are outside one day and maybe then introduce yourself? For me I like to do it right way. I bake and give brownies but not just any brownies will do. You see, I love to bake with Ghirardelli Chocolate. And if I'm going to give anything it's got to be made with the best chocolate available to me. So today Hannah and I made a triple batch of brownies- a thick 8x8 pan full for each new family and of course an 8x8 pan for us too! I have to make thick gooey brownies with melted chocolate pieces in them, it's just what I'm driven to do! Oh one other thing- NO NUTS! Rich chocolaty brownies and a tall glass of milk- m'm m'm! I can hardly wait to cut into our brownies, just thinking about the 3 pans of brownies cooling on my kitchen counter is making me hungry for chocolate!

No comments: