INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 12, 2007

SAHM means what exactly?

I love the acronym SAHM which means stay at home mom. It's not a phrase that I use to describe myself that's for certain. I'm always doing something or going somewhere and home is one of those places I would like to be at more often. But today is Friday and as it so happens I'm here at home which in it's self is amazing. I'm catching up on "things", be it returning phone calls that I just never got to during the week or getting a handle on the mountain of dirty clothes that seems to be growing larger the more I look at it.

I've got Halloween cards to send out, some layouts that need journaling and a house in desperate need of my attention. I'm determined to hang up some more valances this weekend. I've finally got ideas for window treatments and my darling husband bought me some beautiful Waverly Valances on his recent visit in Colorado. It's figuring out what I'm going to do with the different kinds of windows that have thrown me a curve ball. These particular windows are very different from any and all of the places we have lived in the past 17 years. One has a window seat, the other in angled with 2 side windows and of course what house of ours has not had a half circle window of some sort? I kid you not...of the 3 houses we have bought each one has had a half circle window. I've got to make a window treatment for it too, and hopefully the ladder is tall enough to reach it.

No comments: