INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saying good-bye to a good friend

What is it that makes us sad at saying good-bye to good friends? My girlfriend Catreese and her husband left yesterday for their new assignment in Kentucky. I'll say it, I'm going to miss Catreese greatly. Her smile was warm and inviting and her friendship-well she is just one of those kinds of women with whom you feel adds to your overall well being, one that makes you a better person for knowing her. She would bring plates of delicious decadent gourmet brownies and other yummy treats to the Thrift Shop for us to nibble on while working. Catreese is someone that I could see myself going into business with...I could see us opening up a bakery together :-)

My most sincere wish for my dear friend is to dive right into and become a member of the OSC and get involved in something good...like volunteering at the base Thrift Shop. To get out and start making friends. I'm sure that she will do okay, she's a wonderful and thoughtful friend and others will see that endearing quality of that I'm sure! So for now I say farewell to my friend, but this is the Air Force...so I'm sure that we will being seeing each other again in the future!

No comments: