INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do you have "Seasonal Home Decor"?

Do you ever get tired of your home looking the same way? I love to change things out for the seasons. Be it something in the kitchen, dining room, entry way or the guest bathroom. I have wall art that gets changed out with the seasons. In the past, I've also made window treatments for the various seasons :-) I have yet to hang then in this house but will be starting this as soon as I find a curtain rod that appeals to me for the entry way.

There are so many little thing you can do to change the look and feel of your home for the seasons. From your dinnerware to place mats and table cloths to fabric napkins and glassware. This is the time of year to start looking for those things to add to your collection. I love shopping at this time of year, I always find interesting items to dress up my dining tables.

I'm in the mood for change and today I'm going to change some more things around! I think I've also settled on a curtain rod...time to make a trip to JC Penney!

No comments: