INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's your favorite time of day?

We all have our favorite time of day...where we have time to ourselves to regroup or relax. Mine is early morning- before everyone else in my household is awake. I Like to make a pot of coffee (actually its automatic and is ready when I get up). I read the news on-line, take time to tidy up the kitchen (if I didn't do it before I went to bed). I like to write my letters in the morning, catch up with friends and put things in order all before anyone else in the house realizes what has happened...kind of like elves have been here :-)
So what is your favorite time of day? Stop and think about it for a moment. What time of day do you get the most work done or feel most at ease?

No comments: