INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Be Happy where you are!

Here in the UK as back in the states I prefer to surround myself with things that make me happy;paper crafts, quilting, sewing, gardening and reading. Making my house into a home and making friends with positive thinking God fearing people that I can have meaningful relationships with are both key to my happiness. I do feel that I have been blessed with regards to both.

Today it may have been gloomy dark and gray outside but inside at a friends home it was bright cheery and full of great conversation and laughter. None of us realized how overcast it was outside. Leaving my friends house was like stepping out into another world. So here I am reminiscing of the great time I had this afternoon while putting away groceries and having a cuppa. Indeed I am blessed!

No comments: