INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No time like the present...

So here we are...I've said it before I'll say it again- My life is a series of little emergencies. Andrew 'just" made it to the bus this morning, then I took Hannah to see the Doctor this morning to check her left wrist as it may be broken. She was horsing around giving a friend a piggy back ride and fell down- Ouch! This happened on Monday. I came back from our trip to see the orthodontist at Lakenheath sicker than a dog. I've been sick since yesterday, mild fever, major headache, I feel like I'm going to vomit at the drop of a hat and the other thing (diarrhea). All together, those are symptoms of the FLU. I'm sorry I don't have time to be sick, but yet I am...this sucks! Did I mention that I had the H1N1 flu vaccine yesterday...yes, while I was feeling like this. Oh yeah! My arm still hurts from the shot too.

I'll be taking Hannah to the hospital in Banbury in a few hours for her to have some x-rays done of her wrist (we had to make an appointment for this). Meanwhile I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ugh, poor you. Feel better soon gal.