INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Perspective

So here I am, doing laundry and preparing to get my kids ready for going back to school tomorrow when...I get an e-mail letting me know to expect heavy snow in our area. I've got the painters here touching up the ceiling. They let one coat dry then come back a while later and add another coat and so forth. You may wonder what that mean for me- it means I hang out here and wait, wait wait. Good thing I've got stuff to keep me occupied -remember the laundry? I've got at least another 4 loads to go. If I had my Duet washer and dryer I'd have been done by now-oh well such is life.

Soooooo, if we're really to get some heavy snow as predicted I'm going to need some food stuffs...milk, cheese, half & half (or single cream as it's called here). frozen breaded chicken strips and some more bread and jam. Ahhh it's the life isn't it? Get a few inches of snow and everything shuts down. It can be a good or bad thing depending upon how you look at it. Myself, I'm okay with my kids being at home another day and I think that they are too. Now I'm trusting my husband to pick up a few things at the grocery store...that could be a bad thing, LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got home from work and am heading to the store too! How did I miss the food shortage in my house this morning? Or was it the 16 year old home all day?

Sandie said...

It's the teens, they are black holes when it comes to food. And with school cancelled for tomorrow, I don't see anything hanging around for any length of time, LOL!