INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 25, 2010

The to do list

How do you start your week? Do you start your week off with a to do list? I do. Sometimes it's a short list and others it long. Here's the kick off for my week

Monday-
  • call /get seat on medical shuttle for tomorrow-DONE
  • drop off my son's muddy suit at dry cleaners DONE
  • hang valance in formal dining room DONE
  • press valances for Master Bedroom DONE
  • press valances for Hannah's bedroom DONE
  • take pictures of armoire
  • post pictures of dowel/curtain rod

Tuesday-

  • Hannah and I take medical shuttle to Lakenheath
  • look for items at BX and commissary (as time permits)
  • mail package to my Mom
  • do price comparison at our BX
  • buy grocery items at commissary
  • fill minivan w/petrol
  • bake mini muffins for retirees social

Wednesday-

  • retirees social- drop off mini muffins
  • start work on crafting project
  • laundry- a never ending circle

There it is...the kick off to my week.

No comments: