INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm not quite dead yet

With that being said, I've gone and made an appointment to see the doctor today. I've been suffering with a headache since Tuesday, my neck is sore and stiff, my spine hurts, I'm achy all over, running a low grade fever, I'm exhausted and I suffer from dizzy spells. Lets not talk about the tummy problems. So I'm going to see the doctor- maybe he can tell me what's wrong. A couple of friends who are nurses are super concerned about my health and yes, I'm taking their advice and am getting checked out. Now back to bed until my husband comes home to take me to the med clinic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are so unwell!!! I hope the doc finds out what it is so you can get on the mend.
Thinking of you,
T