INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 02, 2010

is it Saturday already?

Oh my goodness do I have a list of things I want to get done today! It's already lunch time and well I've got some British treats for my family to try. Pork sausages with caramelized onions- man oh man did those look and smell fantastic! I had to buy them while at the grocery store, they were calling my name and so were the pork and apple sausages. As I want to get my family eating more British foods, I thought that this was a perfect start for the new year.

I've got my husband working in the kitchen, but he's not cooking he's got something else going on. I'll tell you more later.

It's time to measure my windows- got to get some of those room darkening curtains or shades for this house. The ones we bought for the house around the corner are too short! It's one of those things that happens- no matter where you move the windows will always be a different size that at the last house. So now to find something to put on those windows before the sun starts rising at 4 am again and setting at 10pm.

So off I go to measure the windows on the west side of the house...wish me luck!

No comments: