INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I stopped making New Years Resolutions years ago, to me it seemed pointless. I'd much rather set achievable goals and works towards them.

Since having all of my crafting and cooking tools in storage for 6 months I have lots going on in that department...

My goals for 2010

*to make a sweet treat for my family every week

*to try a new recipe every week

*to work in my new scrapbook nook at least 1 hour every day, be it organizing it, making cards, scrapbook layouts or printing pictures.

*to continue to be a mentor for military spouses, to help to get them involved in community service projects and knowing their neighbors and fellow Church parishioner's

*to continue to be a good friend, confidant and listener. To be able to assist friends and military spouses as best as I can with keeping a positive attitude

*to offer classes on cooking, sewing, scrapbooking, card-making and quilting classes to other military spouses

*to continue to work towards my dream, to complete my cookbook and look for a publisher when it's ready

*to laugh every day

*to look for the rainbow after every rain storm

*to never pass an opportunity to tell my husband and children that I love them

*to entertain in my home whenever possible

*to surprise friends with special homemade treats

*to be adventurous

*to travel as much as I possibly can


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I know you will achieve all this great goals. It has been a joy to get to know you, read your blog and, now, wait for your cook book! You are the one who got me blogging! And it has introduced me to such a wonderful world of crafters and people. Many blessings!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!! you have a wonderful list to focus on!!!