INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Veggin'

Nothing extraordinary happening this week- we're just veggin' out reading, finally putting away Christmas ornaments and the tree, tidying up the place and so forth. I love the fact that my husband and daughter are in the kitchen making lunch- home made pizza, crust and all! Now I hope that they clean up when they're done "cooking".

We're waiting for another snow storm to kick in- not that this place needs any more snow thank you! The roads are an icy snow covered mess and well shelves in the grocery stores are getting rather sparse as trucks have been unable to get to the stores to deliver the dry goods. I hope that some drivers braved the elements and made it to the stores this weekend.

So with hot chocolate in hand I'm going back to my cozy spot in the living room and back to my book.
Cheers!

No comments: