INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 30, 2010

reduce reuse recycle

It seems that no matter how many times I "purge" items from my home I always seem to find "something" to be able to donate. I hate to throw away embroidery and counted cross stitching charts, I've tried selling them before and I've actually sold a few of them. But now, I'm just going to donate them. Our church has a donations spot for such items and I plan on bringing many items to fill up the spot. As I was going through my cross stitching charts I came across some patterns for "teachers gifts". My children are well past the age of giving teachers gifts and with that I'm going to be donating those charts so others can make a special gift for their child's teacher.

Now to get on with things here at home. I'm feeling better after my drug induced coma and I slept like a rock. It's the first time in days that I don't feel as if I have a metal rod in my spine and neck. I'm taking it easy and won't over do it, I promise. I'm going to sport some fabric and take some close up pictures of my armoire (how it's made sort of pictures).

Must have more coffee and then I'm off to sift through a few Rubbermaid totes of fabric.

No comments: